Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Train to Hong Kong

We are all packed and ready to get on the train.
In a half hour they will come and get our bags and then in an hour we will go down and check out. We will get on the bus about 4:30 to go to the train station.
Another cool, cloudy, rainy day today so no outside time for us.
We had a very low key day today. We went went down to breakfast about 9 and chatted with some of the other families and then came back to the room, played for a bit and Robbie and I took a nap.
Once nap time was over I started to pack everything up. Not an easy task but I think we have it all in and the stuff that we need tonight on the top of one of the suitcases so that we don't have to unpack too much when we get to Hong Kong.
Robbie has had about 4 messy diapers today. His pour little butt is red. I was glad I brought the Butt Paste. I hope he is done with this before we get on the train and then the plane. I think we have given him more fruit this week than he has ever had. He is not sick, no temp, and he is not acting sick in any way.

Next stop Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment