Sunday, February 12, 2012

A few days to go...

"WOW" is all I can say right now.

Our house is a whirlwind of activity! I am working on the packing and Derek is working on some house projects. Things are getting done, one at a time. I guess whatever doesn't get done will be here when we get back, right.
Today at church we got a wonderful blessing and send off from Pastor Amy. Thank You so much! And we received lots of good wishes for our family from other church members as well. Next time we are in that building we will be a family of 4! Hard to wrap my head around.
So much to do, and I'm having trouble sleeping. I can go to sleep ok but then wake up and all my mind is on is China and our trip. I guess it will be easier for me to sleep on the plane then, only time will tell.
Makenna is getting excited as well. She has been playing with all her old toys I got our for Robbie and now she is helping me clean up the highchair. I don't think she fully understands how long we will be gone but I know that she is going to be spoiled staying at Grandma & Grandpa's while we are traveling and she will be well taken care of.
I got an email today from friends of ours that are in China now. Today is Gotcha Day for them! She told me that they have the same guide that we will have when we get to province next week in China. I was so happy to hear that they had all good things to say about her. I was hoping we would of traveled together but God had another plan for us and perhaps a small part of it was to give us each the gift of a wonderful guide for our journey's.

Thank you all for your wonderful prayers and blessing!
I know they will definitely help us on our journey to China.

Only a few days now!

No comments:

Post a Comment