Saturday, November 12, 2011

Our LOA has arrived!!!


We have great news to report...After 71 long days of waiting...I got the call on Wednesday evening from Holt that they received our LOA and that she was sending it FedEx overnight to our home!!!
Last Wednesday brought our first snowfall of the season and did we get pounded! We got around 6 inches of really heavy wet snow. And we lost power. Since it was my cousin Katy's Birthday on Thursday my Mom, Makenna and I drove down to Appleton...in the snow, to take her out to Red Lobster and stay in a hotel so we could relax in the pool and hot tub. So I got the call from Holt as I was standing in Toys R Us!!!! I did a happy dance right then and there! So we had 2 things to celebrate that evening at Red Lobster!
Thursday after some morning shopping we headed back home and returned home to no power once again. Makenna had dance and swim lessons and then we spent the night at my parents home. Power was once again restored to our home late on Thursday night. After taking Makenna to preschool on Friday morning I returned home and Derek and I got our LOA signed and our I-800 paperwork ready to go and all was sent out Friday afternoon via Fed Ex!
So the countdown is on!!! We should be on schedule to go to China in February! Now we have to apply for our visa's while we wait for our I-800 Provisional Approval to come from USCIS.
It's so nice to have more of a timeline of when we will be going to China! Let the packing begin!

Makenna Enjoying our First Snowfall



An update on our fundraiser....
We have really been blessed! We have sold 119 pieces of the puzzle!!!
THANK YOU to everyone who has donated to help us bring Robbie home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment